Abels Surveyors are an independent firm of chartered surveyors established in 1999.
Our aim is to provide you with an efficient and affordable service. We will always provide you with clear, objective advice written in jargon free language you can understand.
We can, on occasion, assist customers to negotiate lower purchase prices based on survey results. We will identify potential costly repairs and health hazards. Having a Local Surveyor to produce the house survey will enable you to proceed with the purchase with confidence.
Our Local Surveyors are:
- Regulated by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Carry Professional Indemnity insurance to a minimum of £1m.
- Completely independent and not linked to mortgage lenders or estate agents.
- Aspire to exceed the RICS Homebuyer Service standards
- Qualified to provide bespoke Building Surveys.
- Able to provide Independent Valuation Reports
Our first priority is always to our clients. Much of our work comes through the recommendation of previous clients who have enjoyed our friendly and professional service.
Buying a new home is an expensive and sometimes stressful process. We are committed to providing clear and thorough advice to help ensure clients are well informed about decisions regarding their prospective property purchase.
Regulated by RICS
All of our surveyors are regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) You can trust in their expertise.