Abels Surveyors carry out Valuations for a number of purposes. We are increasingly providing clients with Valuation Reports for Help to Buy schemes where the client is either purchasing or selling their property. Many organisations, such as Target HCA, offer these schemes and we often provide Valuations to these companies. Abels Surveyors comply with all Target HCA & other organisations requirements. If you are looking for a Valuation to provide to Target HCA, or any other organisation,
contact us for a quote today. 0333 121 0100
Prices from £495 inc VAT
Free Instant Quote
Your Survey Questions Answered
What happened to the Structural Survey?
What's the difference between a Mortgage Valuation and a Home Buyers Survey?
Your questions are answered here by our RICS qualified surveyor with years of experience.
RICS Surveying Services
- Independent, impartial service
- Highly competitive rates
- Superb reputation
- Registered RICS members
- Years of experience completing Building Surveys and HomeBuyers Reports.
- Friendly, efficient surveyors & valuers
Building Surveys Include:
- A detailed, bound report including photographs that are tailored to display primary areas of concern,
- A detailed assessment of the condition and construction of the property.
- Any technical advice regarding potential problems and the work needed to rectify them.
- Full details of the property's construction, materials, uses, defects and what's required to keep the property well maintained going forward.
Since lockdown eased we have been amazingly busy helping clients with valuations for a number of purposes but mainly for Help to Buy and Shared ownership loans that are being repaid or extended. Organisations we prepare reports for include Target HCA, Bromford, Sovereign & Guinness Trust. Help … [Read More...] about Valuations for Help to Buy and Shared Ownership
Since lockdown was eased, the housing market has been very buoyant. As a consequence, we have been very, very busy with Valuations, Homebuyer Reports and Building Surveys in areas such as Bristol, Bath, Cheltenham, Gloucester and Stroud. The diary is filling up quickly. So, if you need a report … [Read More...] about Busy, Busy