Abels Surveyors carry out Valuations for a number of purposes. We are increasingly providing clients with Valuation Reports for Help to Buy schemes where the client is either purchasing or selling their property. Many organisations, such as Target HCA, offer these schemes and we often provide Valuations to these companies. Abels Surveyors comply with all Target HCA & other organisations requirements. If you are looking for a Valuation to provide to Target HCA, or any other organisation,
contact us for a quote today. 0333 121 0100
Your Survey Questions Answered
What happened to the Structural Survey?
What's the difference between a Mortgage Valuation and a Home Buyers Survey?
Your questions are answered here by our RICS qualified surveyor with years of experience.
RICS Surveying Services
- Independent, impartial service
- Highly competitive rates
- Superb reputation
- Registered RICS members
- Years of experience completing Building Surveys and HomeBuyers Reports.
- Friendly, efficient surveyors & valuers
Building Surveys Include:
- A detailed, bound report including photographs that are tailored to display primary areas of concern,
- A detailed assessment of the condition and construction of the property.
- Any technical advice regarding potential problems and the work needed to rectify them.
- Full details of the property's construction, materials, uses, defects and what's required to keep the property well maintained going forward.
Spring is in the air!! Are you thinking of moving or redeeming your Help to Buy Loan Look no further, Abels Surveyors will provide you with the following services : Homebuyer Report Building Survey Valuations – some of the organisations we have done work for are Target HCA, Sovereign … [Read More...]
Since Christmas Abels Surveyors have carried out a number of Valuations for Help to Buy and Shared Ownership properties. Valuations for: Target HCA in BS16, BS34, BS13 Sovereign Living in BS36 Bromford in GL51 If you have a Help to Buy Loan & need a Valuation done – call us today … [Read More...]