Abels Surveyors carry out Valuations for a number of purposes. We are increasingly providing clients with Valuation Reports for Help to Buy schemes where the client is either purchasing or selling their property. Many organisations, such as Target HCA, offer these schemes and we often provide Valuations to these companies. Abels Surveyors comply with all Target HCA & other organisations requirements. If you are looking for a Valuation to provide to Target HCA, or any other organisation,
contact us for a quote today. 0333 121 0100
Your Survey Questions Answered
What happened to the Structural Survey?
What's the difference between a Mortgage Valuation and a Home Buyers Survey?
Your questions are answered here by our RICS qualified surveyor with years of experience.
RICS Surveying Services
- Independent, impartial service
- Highly competitive rates
- Superb reputation
- Registered RICS members
- Years of experience completing Building Surveys and HomeBuyers Reports.
- Friendly, efficient surveyors & valuers
Building Surveys Include:
- A detailed, bound report including photographs that are tailored to display primary areas of concern,
- A detailed assessment of the condition and construction of the property.
- Any technical advice regarding potential problems and the work needed to rectify them.
- Full details of the property's construction, materials, uses, defects and what's required to keep the property well maintained going forward.
Abels Surveyors have had a busy start to 2019. January began with a flurry of Valuations carried out in a variety of locations including BS16, GL6 & BA3. In addition to that we have bookings for Homebuyers Reports in areas such as GL11 & GL3. Our first Building Survey (formerly known … [Read More...]
Our surveyor has recently carried out Help to Buy Valuations for both Target HCA & The Guinness Trust in Cheltenham, Gloucester, Bristol, Bath, Chippenham & Devises. We regularly provide Help to Buy Valuations for Target HCA and are conversant with their requirements. We have also … [Read More...]