Abels Surveyors carry out Valuations for a number of purposes. We are increasingly providing clients with Valuation Reports for Help to Buy schemes where the client is either purchasing or selling their property. Many organisations, such as Target HCA, offer these schemes and we often provide Valuations to these companies. Abels Surveyors comply with all Target HCA & other organisations requirements. If you are looking for a Valuation to provide to Target HCA, or any other organisation,
contact us for a quote today. 0333 121 0100
Your Survey Questions Answered
What happened to the Structural Survey?
What's the difference between a Mortgage Valuation and a Home Buyers Survey?
Your questions are answered here by our RICS qualified surveyor with years of experience.
RICS Surveying Services
- Independent, impartial service
- Highly competitive rates
- Superb reputation
- Registered RICS members
- Years of experience completing Building Surveys and HomeBuyers Reports.
- Friendly, efficient surveyors & valuers
Building Surveys Include:
- A detailed, bound report including photographs that are tailored to display primary areas of concern,
- A detailed assessment of the condition and construction of the property.
- Any technical advice regarding potential problems and the work needed to rectify them.
- Full details of the property's construction, materials, uses, defects and what's required to keep the property well maintained going forward.
The last week has seen us carry out full RICS Building Surveys in Dursley and Malmesbury together with RICS Homebuyer Reports in Nailsworth, Tetbury and Melksham. The prolonged period of hot weather may cause concern for property owners. When no rain has fallen for some time this can cause … [Read More...]
We regularly receive requests to carry out valuations. Clients require valuations for a number of reasons. The most common being: • Help to Buy - Target HCA valuations are needed when redeeming a Help to Buy loan. We comply with all the requirements from Target HCA and are able to complete these … [Read More...]