Abels Surveyors carry out Valuations for a number of purposes. We are increasingly providing clients with Valuation Reports for Help to Buy schemes where the client is either purchasing or selling their property. Many organisations, such as Target HCA, offer these schemes and we often provide Valuations to these companies. Abels Surveyors comply with all Target HCA & other organisations requirements. If you are looking for a Valuation to provide to Target HCA, or any other organisation,
contact us for a quote today. 0333 121 0100
Prices from £425 inc VAT
Free Instant Quote
Your Survey Questions Answered
What happened to the Structural Survey?
What's the difference between a Mortgage Valuation and a Home Buyers Survey?
Your questions are answered here by our RICS qualified surveyor with years of experience.
RICS Surveying Services
- Independent, impartial service
- Highly competitive rates
- Superb reputation
- Registered RICS members
- Years of experience completing Building Surveys and HomeBuyers Reports.
- Friendly, efficient surveyors & valuers
Building Surveys Include:
- A detailed, bound report including photographs that are tailored to display primary areas of concern,
- A detailed assessment of the condition and construction of the property.
- Any technical advice regarding potential problems and the work needed to rectify them.
- Full details of the property's construction, materials, uses, defects and what's required to keep the property well maintained going forward.
We have valuations booked every week. These may be Help to Buy Valuations in areas such as Bristol, Cheltenham, Chipping Sodbury, Swindon or Gloucester. Various organisations offer Help to Buy loans and our Valuations will be sent to such companies as Target HCA, Sovereign Living or … [Read More...] about April Appointments
We’ve been busy again with yet more Valuations in Corsham, Malmesbury, Brockworth, Filton, Midsomer Norton, Bristol, Portishead, Cheltenham & Gloucester. Home Buyer Reports in Bristol, Swindon, Gloucester and Chipping Sodbury. Spring is typically a time for the market to become busy. The … [Read More...] about Spring in Glorious Gloucestershire.